Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thomas the Train Live Show~

I bought tickets almost a year ago for this THOMAS the TRAIN SHOW!
My son below, is the BIGGEST
Thomas FAN in the WORLD I tell you so I knew these
tickets would be the best present ever!!
We had FRONT ROW seats so in the pic below
is Hayden making his decent down to the stage floor~
(Ha ha ha... I've wanted & DREAMED of FRONT ROW seats to many a
concert back in my day and when I FINALLY get them
what are they for?!! )
THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!
hee hee :-P
Waiting for the SHOW to begin...
Mommy, Hayden & Grandma- My Hope~ ITS STARTING!!!
Look at his EXCITEMENT~ I LOVE IT!!
The Train drivers are waiting for Thomas to come out~

THOMAS ARRIVING ON STAGE VIDEO!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piB_TzjyDkQ



PERCY IS HAYDENS FAVORITE ENGINE BESIDES THOMAS~



Traveling to the CIRCUS!!

The singing sheep at the farm
Poor Thomas ran into the chicken coop~
Intermission Time...
Hayden ate Cotton Candy and Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Sugar Rush anyone?!!
They were standing right infront of us, we could have kicked them!
(of course we didnt though! hee hee)






A VIDEO FROM THE SHOW~

link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM66BXNiF8A


Its RAINING!!
Thomas helping Gordon
Singing the famous 'Thomas & Friends" song~

Oooohh the strongman!!
The pretty acrobat dancer~


THOMAS!!!

The ending of the SHOW video below~


link:

After the show covered in STREAMERS but happy!!

Bye THOMAS!!!

Somer Jane

No comments: