Friday, May 29, 2009

Ice Cream Truck & Sprinkler Days~

One of my favorite things about Summertime is the
Ice Cream Truck!
My children can hear it come a mile away, down the street
& though our neighborhood...they get just as excited
as I remember being when the gummy truck came by in Germany!
The Ice Cream trucks prices have sure gone up since my childhood
but how can I say 'No' to these darling little excited faces...
Every once in awhile we give them a treat from the Ice Cream truck!
I mean its a childhood summer rite of passage in my book~
Our final ice cream decisions were Batman and Pink Panther!
Then it was back to the SPRINKLER fun with our popsicles!
YUM!!!
These goggles crack me up!
Summertime is the best isnt it!



Im looking forward to an amazing and fun-filled
Summer already!
Its my favorite time of the year....
& not just because its my name either! hee
Somer Jane

No comments: