Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just a few of my favorite VALENTINE things~

I have the bestest girly-girl friend named HEATHER!
She really spoiled me for Valentines with all
kinds of special treats that she created herself~
Above in the picture are a few of my favorites that she gave me:
(click on the pic above to enlarge and see in detail)
~ First (top right) is a set of Valentine Stone Magnets (arent they cute)
~She makes the cutest crocheted items for me and this
super soft heart scarf is my new favorite of them all
~The HEART bath fizzies were scruptiously smelling and made my candlelit bath I treated myself to oh-so nice!
~My new ultra trendy & chic button bracelet is all the rage this season and I have to admit it looks fabulow-so on my arm~ hee
Isnt my friend the most creative lil person ever...she really did hand make ever single thing above! I'm so lucky to have someone love me soo~
Thank-you God for giving me my friend Heather!!
HUGS out to You my girl!
Somer Jane

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for making me smile Somer Jane!! Love you so much! ;-)