Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday HAYDEN!!!


So my baby boy is GROWING UP!!
He turned 5 yrs old today...the day after Christmas.
I remember waiting for his grand arrival 5 yrs ago
all day enduring the labor pains till I went to the
hospital when Brad got home from work for some epidural relief!! ha
Gosh, how time flies...
Happy Birthday my baby-boy!!


He loves the horn blowers...he had to have them for his birthday!


Chuck E and Hayden


'Lyza Jane liked the toddler area and this slide



Riding the carosel at Chucks House

Daddy getting a hug from 'Lyza Jane


THE Birthday BOY!


SUPER COOL DIGGER CAKE!!

MAKE A WISH!!


He had to have a cupcake with the ROCKS on it...yum!


These cupcakes were REALLY good!!!


YUMMY SWEETNESS!!


Opening some birthday presents....ohhh boy!


Thank-you My-Hope for the fire trucks!


WOW a DIGGER!!
Are they not the most adorable lil' things you
have ever laid your eyes on!!
My lil' STINKERS!!


Happy Birthday my 5 yr old Boy!!
I cant believe you will start Kindergarten this year...
sniff sniff
I'm soo proud to be your mommy Hayden!
Dont ever forget just how much I love you baby boy,
even if you drive me crazy at times! hee hee ;-)
Somer Jane






No comments: