Sunday, November 2, 2008

~Our Pumpkin-Lanterns Craft~

The Front of the Pumpkin-Lanterns
The Back

Mommys lantern lit up

Haydens lit up from the front

Haydens lit up from the back

*The Pumpkin-Lanterns*


Sooo we made a Pumpkin-Lantern craft~
that tied in with the letter 'P' we've been learning
about as well. 'Lyza Jane was napping, so Hayden
and I took some time for ourselves and made these
cute little Pumpkin Candle Holders for Halloween.
They were easy made with some homemade modge podge,
construction paper, pickle (or mason) jars,
some yellow tissue paper (recycled from a birthday gift bag)
and some recycled green ribbon for the top.
I actually used some recyled candles inside the jars as well...ha ha
So basically this craft was FREE to do and anyone could
do this I'm sure with stuff just lying around the house like I did!!
But Hayden had fun while he sped though it and I thought
it was sweet that he said he was making his
for his grandmother, "My-Hope" during the process.
I'm trying to teach him thoughtfulness~ isn't he soo sweet! ;-)
Somer Jane

No comments: