Friday, November 21, 2008

~Redneck Sledding~

So we found some winter snow sleds at Wally-World
today and of course Hayden wanted to try them out
as soon as we got home with them...
EVEN though we had no snow in sight!

He decided all on his own that we could easily slid
down the stairs on the 'SNOWFLAKES'~
(his name for the sleds ... dont ask me how he
renamed them I kept correcting him they are SLEDS
not snowflakes!) ha ha

Anywho, Mommy (myself) was trying to be a cool mom
and had a brief laspe of judgement and said SURE lets
sled down the stairs!!

(I mean I personally was a champion childhood 'Stair-Sledder'
myself back in the day, just ask my mom about the cardboard) ha


Anywho I let Hayden have his little fun until Daddy came home
and then needing to get his inner child fix Daddy joined his
son in the REDNECK STAIR-SLEDDING competition.

Luckily no one was hurt and it was all fun and games!
I'm not supporting this behavior by any means
and I attach this warning to this blog post~


DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME~

WE ARE PROFESSIONAL REDNECK STAIR SLEDDERS

AND WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE COPYING OUR ANTICS!

hee hee ;-)






Of course Daddy HAD to go head first!!!
(I swear they never grow up!)



Somer Jane

No comments: