Thursday, September 11, 2008

~Hayden's 1st Disney on Ice Show~















Hayden and his friend Meara (aka my friend Heathers Daughter)
Lightning McQueen Repppresentin' !!
This is Haydens Hat he got at the show I'm sporting~


Soo fun times in NashVegas at the Disney Ice Show!
It was a collaboration of several Disney favorites...
Little Mermaid, The Lion King, CARS and the new Tinkerbell movie that comes out next month for the finale which I wish I could have gotten pics of but my camera BUSTED!
( I need a new camera!!!)
Anywho, the show had some great moments and overall I think Hayden was thrilled to see all the characters especially the CARS!
We got the chance to take 'My-Hope' (grandma) with us and it was her 1st Ice Show as well which was cool!
We had some FRONT row seating really close to the ICE so it was perfect!
I'd like to thank my friend Heather for the pics she took above and another friend who also took pics from a different seat but captured some of the tinkerbell show which was the finale and really neat!
They had confetti come out from above and the fairys and butterflys on the ICE were soo colorful! Man for a photo for that last part would have been the most perfect!! Its etched in my memory though!
DISNEY ROCKS MAN!
Somer Jane


No comments: