Friday, September 26, 2008

~Carrot Cake-Candy Corn Cupcakes for My-Hopes Birthday~

Making the CUPCAKES for Grandma~











He is a perfectionist like his momma...
I'm soo proud!





Isnt she cute, shes pretending its a candle!!


Finished product!
Pretty good work, eh!

Happy Birthday My Hope!



For My-Hopes birthday we decided to make her some cupcakes instead of the cake Mommy kinda made lopsided last year...ha ha ha!
(The Cake was still really tasty though~ Red Velvet w/cream cheese icing!!)

Anywho this year we stuck to cupcakes and the kids had a yummy time
making them for My-Hope (grandma)!
They fit into our letter "C" week just perfect as well...
Carrot Cake Cupcakes
with Candy Corn toppings!

hee hee


Somer Jane

1 comment:

Christina said...

Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing is my favorite!