Friday, January 2, 2009

*GRINCH in ICE~Nashville, TN*

Grand-ma 'My-Hope' took Hayden and myself
on a fun date to Nashville to see the GRINCH!!
Entering the SUPER cold room of the ice sculptures...


Had to get myself in the pics too...hee

The Grinch & Hayden

The ICE SLIDE ROOM~


Hayden sliding down the ICE slide




The ICE was soo colorful...
Hugging a lamb in the Nativity Scene room


THE END

After the GRINCH we went to eat at Shoneys!
Hayden and My-Hope shared a Hot Fudge Sundae cake~
MMmmmmmm
We had a wonderful Friday evening enjoying Nashville's Grinch in Ice...
It is the last year for the Grinch, so I was happy to see it before it was gone!
Thank-you 'My-Hope' for the magical evening we shared with you~
PS. I'd like to give a shout out to my bestest girly-girl Heather,
for letting me know that the ICE show had half off coupons
on their website for this weekend so that we got
a super COOL deal on the tickets!! ( HUGS FOR HEATHER!)


No comments: