Thursday, August 26, 2010

Aunt Kelli (my baby sis) came to visit...YAY!

I love when my little sisters get to visit us down south!
This week my baby sis Kelli got to visit for the week and
we tried to make the best of it!
We went to the Jammin' in the Alley one night and enjoyed listening
to a live band and the summer night fresh air with our Aunt LeeAnne.
We ate dinner at a downtown fav. called Blackhorse Pub.~ yummy!
We got to see the new Julia Roberts movie called, EAT, PRAY, LOVE...
I must say I liked the movie better than the book too.
We took Elyza Jane to the Custom House museum below...
(Thanks Aunt LeeAnne for the free passes~We enjoyed the time with you!)
Kel & myself at the museum~
'Lyza Jane posing with her Aunt Kelli~ pretty girls!
One night we had a weenie-roast at Aunt LeeAnnes house~
My cousin Jaime got to come too and we took a pic with just us COUSINS!
(Next time we will get Jessie and Randi in here too!)

Roasting Weenies with Aunt Kelli and catching LIZARDS!

I love you soo much baby sister thanks for coming to visit with us~

Somer Jane


No comments: