Monday, January 11, 2010

Hayden Finally lost his loose top tooth!!


I thought Hayden was gonna loose his other top front tooth
before Christmas time.
I was soo ready to sing him the classic song~
"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!"
Anyways that darn tooth hung on till today.
He finally knocked it out and now he has the cutest toothless grin!
;-) hee hee

(You can also see his two adult teeth on the bottom that have already grown in... those are some big chomper teeth compared to his baby teeth)

They grow up too fast...TOO FAST!!



Of course since I was taking a picture of Haydens teeth, baby sister runs over and says take a picture of my teeth too mommy!!

So here is a pic of 'Lyza Janes beautiful smile as well, no teeth lost of course!



Heres to tooth fairys and the money Hayden will be getting tonight!!

Love Somer Jane

No comments: