Saturday, June 28, 2008

~WATERMELON and SUMMERTIME~

YUM!
WHERE DID ELYZA GO?!
I think the WATERMELON ATE HER!!!

Whew its hott!! Mommy had to put my hair up in pony's!



ALL THE APPLES OFF THE TREE HAYDEN PICKED~
Wow those are some pretty apples you got there Hayden!


There is something about eating a JUICY red watermelon in summertime that just seems like a tradition you must not break!!!
These two kiddos sure did enjoy one of the first watermelons
of the summer season we bought.
It was really juicy~ I could stick a straw in the thing and drink it!
I love when watermelon is sweet and juicy!
The kids finished their watermelon and then Hayden had to go pick
all the apples off the apple tree we have in the backyard!!
They were not ready yet, of course but hey he had a FUN
time picking them all off the tree!!
I think their are a few left way up high that he couldnt reach,
so maybe they will have a chance to turn red! hee

Somer Jane

No comments: