Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~Police CPD Meet & Greet Day~


Learning how to work the Police Sirens!

A future Crime Fighter? maybe...


Riding the Police Horse named, "H.C."!


Petting "H.C." ~ pretty police horse!


Inside the SWAT Van pressing the SIRENS!!!

THE SWAT VAN!!

Hey there BEAVER Buddy!


RIDING THE POLICE MOTORCYCLE~


He's COOL!!!

The Sheriffs Dept participated as well~

On Saturday I had the chance to have some time alone with Hayden while My-Hope (Grandma) watched baby-girl 'Lyza.
I took Hayden to the Clarksville Police Depts community
little meet and greet event at Kmart.
Hayden had to press every siren he possibly could in
EVERY SINGLE SQUAD CAR AVAILABLE!!! hee
Nah, but he did press them a few times the ones he sat in!!
That was the highlight I think.
He got to sit on the POLICE HORSE and that was super cool
as well! He also got to see the police dog in the back of the police car
that was cooling down in the air conditioning since it was sooo HOT!!
It was a fun lil' morning for us both.
After that we went to the Lake-Beach at Cheatham Dam but
my camera wasnt working go figure so I didnt get any COOL
pics of us having fun at the Lake-BEACH!!!!
Maybe next time I will FINALLY get pics!
ha ha

Somer Jane

No comments: