Friday, April 30, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
My best friend Heather & her daughter Meara met us up later at the
festival to have some fun...here we are~ all smiles to see each other!
Hayden sliding down the titanic slide...
its really high once you get up there!
Hayden milking the pretend cow~
(Its really great how the community all comes out to participate)
After the funnel cakes and jumpy inflatables,
Thanks again Rivers & Spires Festival for another wonderful year!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
ps. Thanks to my friend Heather who inspired me to get one! ;-)
Monday, April 5, 2010
We had a dinner at Nanny's house and the few pics
below are from over there~
Elyza is looking for some eggs at Nanny's Easter Egg Hunt below
She found some!
Hayden was hopping all over the place...
but he won the Golden Prize Egg in the end!
I was proud of him for finding the Golden Egg.
He won a huge chocolate bunny!
(Not that he got to eat it all...I'm not crazy man!)
Here is a pic below of all the second cousins that were at the Easter Hunt~
Oldest to youngest:
Chance, Brennan, Kaiden, Hayden, McKenzie, Gabriel & lil' Lyza
Brother & Sisterly Love....awlllll
This is from our Easter lunch at My-Hopes house~
She always has a nice spread and little Egg Hunt for the kids.
The kids love going over My-Hopes house.
Lyza egg hunting
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Hayden likes to use a spoon to turn and dip his eggs~
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Sooo, I received a Blog Award from someone who actually likes to read this blog 'Daisys and Diggers'!! I now feel very loved!! ;-) (Thank-you Heather)
I suppose the rules state now I have to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass this award on to a few blogs that I enjoy reading~
So here are my 10 things that make me truly happy:
1. First, the most important thing that makes me happy and the whole reason I even created this BLOG in the first place.... is my BEBES!! My children make me HAPPY & I love to share it with the world so everyone knows how happy I am with these two love-bugs in my life!!
2. Sunshine....I love the warm feeling of sunshine! It makes me happy!!
3. Traveling Anywhere! I have "Travel-itis", it is the sickness of needing to visit & explore places I have never been before. My dream is to go on adventures to places yearly! (If not more, since it makes me soo happy!!!)
4. This color~ "Carribean Blue" makes me very happy! (Its my absolute favorite color in the whole wide world and it reminds me of the ocean waters...which brings me to #5 ~)
5. I love the BEACH and it makes me super happy when I'm at one! Sniff, sniff... I wish I had my toes in the sand at this very moment listening to the waves crash along the sand.
6. I have not yet mentioned my evil addiction that makes me happy.... SWEETS! I love candy, cakes, chocolate, pies, pastries, sorbets, puddings, strudels, bons-bons...you name it and its sweet and yummy~ then it MAKES ME VERY HAPPY!! ;-)
7. My Family...my whole extended family makes me happy! I love my sisters, my brother, my mother, (my father- rest-in-peace), my grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and even the In-Laws! I love my family and they make me happy being my family!
8. Watching MOVIES! I'm the biggest movie buff and I love watching a great blockbuster on DVD or occassionally at the movie theater on the big screen!
9. Earrings....BIG, SPARKLY, UNIQUE, COLORFUL, 'PURTY & of course a bit GAUDY!! Earrings make me happy!
10. Just livin'!
I'm very grateful to just be alive and I treasure everyday I get...livin' makes me happy!
Now, I will pass this award on to a few blogs I enjoy reading when I get the chance:http://southernfriedmama.com