Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Cousin Dez turns 30!

My Cousin Dez turned the big 3-0 this week
so I got her a cake in the shape of a coffin...
to symbolize her death of being officially OLD!
ha ha
(it was just a joke, so please no one be offended if your
over the hill 30 like us...hee hee)

The cake was red velvet with cream cheese icing...
and might I say one of the yummiest Red Velvet cakes Ive ever had!

I have found this lady who makes specialized cakes
through some mutual friends and she made this awesome
and very detailed coffin birthday cake for Dez~

The inside had layers of cake and even more cream cheese icing...
very RICH and to die for!!
Everything including the dirt was edible,
she really is a talented cake maker~

Happy 30th birthday Dezera~ I luv you cuz!

If you are looking for one unique and personalized cake for any occasion
from weddings to baby showers to birthdays, you name it...
then check out my new friend Stephanie's website for info
on how to have a very special cake for that very special moment!

Give her a picture or just tell her what your dreaming up
and she can make it happen...plus the cake is really delicious too!
(I will be ordering my daughters cake from her soon, so
stay tuned for more pics on that cake)
Here is a pic of the cake below she did for my moms big 50th birthday
party in December...awesome huh~ Shes Good!



Somer Jane

No comments: